Tuesday, August 24, 2010

Ripley's Believe It or Not" Enter if You Dare" Reviews

This review was written by some of the girls from my camp bunk this summer:

Denka G-
"I like how Riana Van Niewenhvizen from South Africa is caring, she has 9 cheetahs, 3 leopards, 2 wolves, a jaguar and other endangered species. "

Donna-
"I liked this book because it had really cool pictures of people doing weird , cool and unique things."

May-
"I liked this book because it has a lot of details that are very interesting."

Roni-
"This book is interesting and I would recommend it to anyone who like cool facts about people and thing. It also has really cool pictures."

Mollie (me)
"This was an incredible book with great pictures and facts."



Anyone who has the guts should "Enter if You Dare"

Mollie

No comments:

Post a Comment