Monday, September 7, 2009

The Mysterious Benedict Society


This review is written by my friend Jessica. She told me about this book and I think it sounded great. Read the review and let me know.
This book is about a young boy who lives in an orphanage but is too smart for his school. So one day when he and his tutor were eating they found a weird ad in the paper. It said "Are you a gifted child looking for special opportunities?" His tutor said he should go and see what it was. So he went and he had to take a test. He was the only one to pass. So they told him to come back later, he did and he passed again. There were a few more tests after. He made it through all of them. What were these tests for? What happened after the tests? What was his mission? Read on to find out!!!!


Special thanks to Jessica for this review





Review by: Jessica K

2 comments:

  1. This is a very good book. I really liked it. It's almost as good as the second- from what I've heard. I'ts called The Mysterious Benedict Society and the Perilous Journey. It continues the story, so, you really have to read it. You should review that too.

    -Alexander T.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Mollie. Alex again. I just found out there are 4 books in the entire series. Just saying.

    -Alexander T.

    ReplyDelete