Tuesday, June 23, 2009

I'd Tell You I Love You But Then I'd Have to Kill You by Ally Carter


I'd Tell You I Love You, But Then I'd Have to Kill You is a great book. I think any child from fourth grade or older would like this book. It is about a girl name Cameron who goes to a spy school and is trained to accomplish missions. One day Cameron meets a boy and really likes him, but she can't tell him anything about her spy life. He wonders what's going on because his friend suspects Cameron goes to the spy school and the boyfriend thinks she's a home schooled girl with a cat named Suzie. Will he find out she is a spy? Will they still be boyfriend and girlfriend? Read on to find out what happens.....

I hope you have as much fun reading this book as I did,
Mollie

2 comments:

  1. hey moll!
    i luv this book and series!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for making a comment. I'm so glad you like the series. make sure to tell all of your friends about my blog. if you want to write a review email me and I will post it!

    Mollie

    ReplyDelete