Wednesday, June 3, 2009

WELCOME

Welcome to Mollie's Radical Reading Reviews. On this site you can find reviews on books you like. Not only will I post reviews that I have written but I will also post things other people have written. I decided to start this website because I just went to a book fair call Book Expo America and I got all these really cool books. Some of the authors asked me to review them and tell them what I think. I thought this was a good way to show you some of the books other people and I have been reading. I hope you enjoy!!


Mollie

3 comments:

  1. Dear mollie, You have an awesome website!!! -nicole

    ReplyDelete
  2. this website is off the hizzle drizzle and gizzle i love u sooo much ur secret admierer ur relly good at reading.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Well, I made this website because I really like to read. If children read these reviews, then maybe they will be more interested in reading and it is really good if children like to read.

    ReplyDelete