Saturday, May 22, 2010

Baking with Friends by Sharon Davis and Charlene Patton


This cook book is very unique. I like the way the illustrator, Collen Mcintyre, illustrated all of the pictures with different animals and colors. My favorite pictures and animals were the pink flamingos and the green turtle. I thought they were well drawn and had such cool colors. This book contains fun facts, tips and words to help children learn to cook. Baking with Friends comes with a DVD read aloud by my friend Pam Atherton. Since I am a lover of chocolate my favorite recipes were "Hot Fudge Pudding Cake" and "Fudge Brownies". One thing I loved more than baking these delicious chocolate treats, I loved eating them so much more. This is a great book for any aged child to learn how to bake. Once you have baked something, make sure you fill out the really pretty certificate in the back of the book. Make sure to read some of the really cool quotes written by different people on the back of the book. (They are really interesting too!).




Well I am going to go and bake something else,


Mollie

No comments:

Post a Comment